Wednesday, 14 June 2017

A Message from Andrew Vachss

Andrew Vachss.
x
I've long been a fan of the work of Andrew Vachss, the legendary American author of the critically-acclaimed Burke series and countless outstanding crime novels.

I've raved about his work here, and elsewhere, over the years. I even interviewed him for my Hard Truths series.

I've been a little less circumspect in detailing some of his other achievements as a lawyer and dedicated campaigner on child protection issues. So I'm delighted to do that now.

This week Vachss got in touch to tell me about the Legislative Institute for Child Protection, and how you can donate to their good work with your Amazon purchases.

Amazon's Smile Program gives 0.5% of every purchase to the charity you designate and costs you nothing. So, if you'd like to help this very worthy cause, start shopping via the link below.

:: Shop at Amazon and donate to The Legislative Institute for Child Protection